SE-MKI Tube Preamplifier
A preamplifier is important part of a fine music system. The SE-MKI recovers all the artistry and emotion embedded in great recorded musical performances and delivers it with a live and palpable quality. It communicates not only the details and dynamics of music, but also its passion, poetry, grace, hope, daring, and timelessness. Reflecting our philosophy of fidelity to the art, the SE-MKI will enhance any high quality music system.
The circuitry of the SE-MKI Preamplifier is elegant in its simplicity. The audio section consists entirely of a single amplifier stage containing eight paralleled high-transconductance miniature dual triodes acting as a composite triode. This arrangement achieves a low output impedance while reducing the number of active stages to the absolute minimum of one, resulting in unequalled sonic purity.
- Full-featured vacuum tube stereo preamplifier
- Fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship
- Best quality passive components used in critical applications, including Jensen capacitor
- Riken resistor
- Cardas Gold Rhodium RCA input jack
- Nichicon filter capacitor
- WBT solder
- DACT volume is controlled 24-position silver contact stereo level attenuator switch, with 2 dB steps.
- Power supply incorporates proprietary transformers
- Barian Kingwood sheathed chassis
Inputs: 1 Pair RCA.
Outputs: 2 Pairs RCA.
Maximum Gain: 24.5dB.
Maximum Output: 15v.
Frequency Response: 10Hz - 25kHz (-2dB at 25kHz).
Distortion: Less than 0.03%.
Phase: phase inverting.
Input Impedance: Approximately 50k Ohms.
Output Impedance: less than 1.8k Ohms.
Tube Complement: 8 x 6H1-EB dual triodes.
Power Requirements: 115v - 230v @ 50/60Hz.
Power Consumption: Approximately 70 watts.
Dimensions: 14.5(D) x 21.96(W) x 3.84(H) inches.
Net Weight: 33lbs.
This product complies with FCC standards.
Every Navison product is patiently and carefully hand assembled, then individually inspected and its performance verified by an experienced audio technician. The owner is protected by our three year limited warranty covering labor and parts except vacuum-tubes. Service is a top priority at Navison audio.